https://www.pscp.tv/v5cstb

Friday

Announcement

Ive got some gooood connections 2 great tracks. Its so much muzik that anyone who knows me realizes I do at least 3 sessions a week. 2nite I was about 2 post greeeaaaat brand new music in 3 different mix sessions which I named RSVP, Weekend Fix, and Indigo. So talkin it over 2nite & listening to them with my crew, they feel all of em are off the chain. 4 other reasons though reality is now I'm having 2nd thoughts about this whole web page thang. Thanx 4 your comments and whatnot. It was fun & who knows I may reconsider and be back up in 2 weeks but in the meantime I guess I will see u when I see u......Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give a little to some one who's giving so much......All you who know him know the music and the mix support the brother so we can all benefit from the FREE music he gives us.............paypal.com